UNIT4’s structured implementation methodology has been developed to ensure that the deployment process effectively captures the needs of the project team and the BC configuration for your project is delivered in a prompt and efficient manner.
Implementation starts with the installation of the BC server and continues through to project ‘go-live’ and post deployment support, including:
- Kick Off Meeting / Workshops – our implementation consultants will meet with your nominated delivery manager to ensure the scope and objectives for your project are captured and understood by the stakeholders. Our consultants can advise on many areas of adopting collaborative extranet working.
- Server Installation – creating your instance of BC on one of our managed servers, or in your own IT environment.
- Configuration Workshops – implementation workshops facilitate the most suitable configuration of BC for your project, such as re-using a familiar folder hierarchy or labelling documentation with specific metadata so it can be easily retrieved.
- BC Configuration – following the workshop(s) and analysis of any project protocols and processes, your BC server will be configured to meet the project requirements ready for your ‘Go-live’ deadline.
- Go-live and Handover – commissioning the BC server into use on the project, encompassing user training, administration training and knowledge transfer for project administrators and key users.
- Post Deployment Support – ongoing consultancy to help ensure the project progress effectively, focusing on adoption of BC and project protocols and processes, continuous improvement and expansion into medium and long term objectives.
Our standard implementation services plus the extra implementation services available
Did you know...
You save time and money on implementation and training by using pre-configured tried and tested templates which can be adapted to meet the specific needs of your own projects, thus avoiding the re-engineering of your own processes